Sartell (GRRL 2GO)
Monday7:00 - 9:00
Tuesday7:00 - 9:00
Wednesday7:00 - 9:00
Thursday7:00 - 9:00
Friday7:00 - 9:00
Saturday7:00 - 9:00
Sunday11:00 - 7:00
GRRL2GO is a locker system that allows you to pick up items from Great River Regional Library at the Sartell Community Center. To use this service, select the Sartell Community Center as your pickup location when placing a request.
- Items will be delivered on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- You may drop off returns at any Great River Regional Library location.
- Scan your library card, and enter your pin.
- Click on Open All
- Retrieve all items in the locker!
- A receipt can be printed, it will benear the barcode scanner.
- Return your GRRL items in the enclosed book drop.
Here are some simple tips to help you get the most out of your GRRL2GO experience.
Are you experiencing a problem with the GRRL2GO system? For assistance, call (320) 650-2500.