Join a Community. Join Beanstack!
Get reading suggestions from librarians, start a new book discussion group, go to a library program, or just stay warm inside with a great book! Register at your library or online!
Keep track of your reading, get book recommendations, and earn online badges to help make your reading a habit.
- Go to griver.beanstack.org.
- Choose Register an Individual or Family.
- Follow the prompts to register yourself and/or any family members.
- Make sure to include your email and phone number to be contacted about any prize drawings.
Register with App:
- Download the Beanstack Tracker app in your app store.
- Tap Get Started and select "Yup!" when asked if your library uses Beanstack.
- Type "Great River Regional Library."
- Tap Sign up and follow the prompts to register yourself and/or any family members.
- Choose a username and password
- Enter your name, email and/or phone number, and branch.
- Tap Fill Out My Reader Profile and follow the prompts to complete registration.
Snow Better Time To Read: Winter Reading Program 2020
Winter is here and there is no better time to read! Grab a book, find a cozy space, and join the 2020 Adult & Teen Winter Reading Program. Win prizes and badges by reading throughout the month of January and February. To register, go to your local library or griver.beanstack.org or use the Beanstack Tracker app.
How To Log Your Reading or Activities - Online:
- Sign in to account
- Register for any appropriate challenge or program.
- Click the Log Reading and Activities button on the top left corner of the page.
- Select what you want to log and which reader you want to log for.
- Click the Log button.
- Finished? Click the "x" button in the upper right corner.
How To Log Your Reading or Activities - Beanstack Tracker App:
- Open the app.
- Tap the + (plus sign) and choose to log reading or activities.
- Choose a reader.
- Tap to log a day (Snow Better Time to read logs days read).
- Select the date(s) you read and tap Finish.
- If logging activities, select the activity and tap the box to mark as complete.
Master of Minutes: for Kids!
Master of Minutes is an online only reading challenge for kids ages 5-12: Can you become a Master of Minutes? It's as simple as reading 20 minutes a day! Log your minutes and earn online badges. Register and log at https://griver.beanstack.org/ or on the free Beanstack Tracker app.
Year in Reading 2020
Year in Reading 2020 is an online only reading challenge for ages 12-adult. Explore all that the Great River Regional Library has to offer in this year-long challenge as you explore a new topic each month with activities that help you learn and expand your mind. Who knows, you may find a few new favorites! Register and log at https://griver.beanstack.org/ or on the free Beanstack Tracker app.