We welcome you as an applicant for employment with Great River Regional Library (GRRL). We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, age, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, familial status, public assistance status, veteran status, local human rights commission activity or any other basis protected by law.
It is important that your application show all the relevant education and experience you possess or put NA if not applicable. Applicants who submit incomplete applications or who leave the Education and Experience sections blank, may not be considered.
GRRL accommodates qualified persons with disabilities in all aspects of employment, including the application process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Human Resources at 320-650-2515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIPS FOR COMPLETING APPLICATION – PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING YOUR APPLICATION
- For best results, use Chrome or the most up to date version of Internet Explorer – do not use a laptop or cell phone.
- Allow 30-60 minutes to complete the application process. Once you begin you will not be able to save and finish later.
- Using special characters such as ( )*# in your answers will result in an error.
- If you wish to claim Veteran’s Preference, you must submit the appropriate documentation. Click here for Information Regarding Claiming Veterans’ Preference. This documentation must be received by the closing date of the posting in order to be considered. You may attach this documentation to your application, email it to email@example.com, fax it to 320-650-2535 or mail it to Human Resources, Great River Regional Library, 1300 W. St. Germain, St. Cloud, MN 56301.
- Instead of leaving a question blank on your application, enter “NA” if not applicable. Leaving a question blank may result in an error and will not allow you to submit the application or will be considered ineligible. Putting “see resume” is not an acceptable response for any entries on the application.
- An education equivalency will be based on one and a half years of direct experience equals one year of formal education.
- Submit a transcript if a degree is required for the position unless you are claiming equivalent experience.
- Once you have submitted an application, your basic information will be stored under your user profile and you can apply for future positions by using the same user name and password.
- You will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org thanking you for your application once it has been successfully submitted.
Data Practices Notice: Any information about yourself that you provide during the application process will be used to identify you as an applicant and to assess your qualifications for employment. You are not legally required to provide any of the information on the application. However, failure to provide the information requested may mean your application will not be considered. Please refer to the Applicant Data Practices Advisory below for information regarding what is considered public and private information as an applicant, and if you are selected for the position, as an employee.