Here are some tips to get the most out of your GRRL2GO experience in Sartell.
- Suspend Your Holds. Enjoy more control over when your items are delivered by managing your holds list. You can do this yourself by logging into your account at the top of this page or call (320) 650-2500 to ask library staff for assistance.
- Return Your Material Promptly. Returning your material by the due date prevents fines and helps your fellow users receive material much faster. You may return material to any of our 33 locations located within the six-county service area, or use the drop box located just inside the Sartell Community Center entrance. Materials are picked up Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and items will be backdated to the last pick-up date.
- Pick Up Your Material Promptly. We recommend picking up your material within 48 hours of delivery. Prompt pick up allows for more items to be delivered, keeping the locker system running smoothly for everyone. Items will be available for pickup after 11:00am on Tuesdays and Fridays, so watch your account for status updates on when your materials will arrive.
- Physical Card Needed To Access Items. Your library card barcode is required to access items in the locker. Loyalty card apps with barcodes may work in place of your physical card.
If you are experiencing a problem with the GRRL2GO system, try these tips or call (320) 650-2500:
- Forgot or don't know your PIN? You will need your PIN to use the GRRL2GO system. To learn how to reset your PIN follow the link.
- Locker will not open for you to retrieve your items. This can happen for a variety of reasons. If you are trying to retrieve your material from the GRRL2GO system and the locker will not open call for assistance.
- Lost your library card? If your library card has been lost or stolen please call the number above to report it as soon as possible. If you already have material in a locker at the time your card is lost/stolen, these items will have to be taken out of the locker and put back in under the new library card number.
- GRRL2GO system is not on. If you are trying to retrieve your items from the GRRL2GO system and it is not on or working please call us for help.
- Items have been in transit for a long time. If you requested material a while ago and your account shows “in transit,” this is because the Sartell Locker system has limited space available. Patrons are served on a first come, first serve system.