If you can't find what you're looking for in the Great River Regional Library catalog, we can often borrow older materials for you through Interlibrary Loan.
Search the MnLINK Gateway and request books, CDs, DVDs and more from all over Minnesota to be delivered directly to your Great River Regional Library location.
WorldCat allows you to search library catalogs all across the United States and around the world. When you find what you are looking for, fill out our Suggest a Title form and our staff will work to obtain it for you.
- Titles with recent publication dates, including DVDs released within the past year, are not available via interlibrary loan. Place a Title Suggestion instead and GRRL will consider purchasing that title.
- Some libraries have lending restrictions that may prevent a request from being filled.
- MnLINK Interlibrary Loan requests are only filled when the item is on the shelf at one of our MnLINK partner libraries. Requests are not placed on a request list at any library if no copy is immediately available. MnLink will check all libraries with the requested title and if no copy is available to lend, the request is returned to GRRL and the patron is notified.
- A patron may have 25 active requests including titles being ordered, checked out or returned.
- Interlibrary Loan items generally may not be renewed.
- If a patron claims to have returned an item, charges will still be assessed as GRRL is required to pay the lending library.
- Not all libraries offer free lending. If no free lenders are available, and you are willing to pay a charge, please let us know.