Library staff can assist patrons in locating and directing patrons to health information resources online. Library staff are not health insurance professionals and cannot assist patrons with filling out insurance application forms.
Affordable Care Act resources
Minnesota's health care exchange.
- 1-855-3-MNsure (1-855-366-7873)
- MNSure Frequently Asked Questions
- MNSure Health Insurance Plan Rates by Region
Resources from the AARP about how health care law will work for your family.
Publications and resources about the health insurance marketplace. Below are direct links to three of their publications that are overviews on this topic:
- Key Dates for the Health Insurance Marketplace
- HealthCare.gov Get Answers
- Marketplace Application Checklist
Kaiser Family Foundation
Legal Aid staff can assist with health care information and enrollment assistance, and are certified MNsure navigators.