THE ST CLOUD BUILDING IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The St. Cloud Public Library has 3 main-floor community meeting rooms available for public use.
- The Mississippi Room accommodates up to 188 people and is equipped with an AV system which includes a multimedia podium, CD, mp3 and cassette players, and a wireless microphone system. Chairs are set up, and tables are available.
- The Bremer Room accommodates up to 50 people, has 9 24x60 tables, and is equipped with an AV system identical to the Mississippi Room.
- The Array Room accommodates up to 25 people and has one 30x48 table. There is no AV system in this room.
All rooms have access to wireless Internet.
If a laptop computer is needed, you must provide your own. You are responsible for knowing how to use the computer. No technical assistance is offered. If you wish to practice using the equipment, please allow additional time in your reservation before the event is to start.
These rooms are available during regular library hours and are free of charge. You may, however, choose to make a monetary donation toward the use of the room.
All meetings must be free of charge and open to the public. The rooms are not available for commercial purposes or private functions.
Hours of use: Monday – Thursday: 10 – 8:45; Friday: 10 – 5:45, Saturday: 10 – 4:45
Fourteen small study, conference and meeting rooms are located throughout the second floor of St. Cloud Public Library. Two similar rooms are located in the Children’s Department on the first floor. These rooms can accommodate individuals and small groups. These rooms are for individuals to read, study or contemplate in some quiet and privacy, and for people to come together to learn and exchange information and ideas. St. Cloud Public Library staff strive to make these rooms available on a fair and equitable basis.
Rooms are available for use when the library is open:
- Monday through Thursday 10:00 am –8:45 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am – 5:45 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:45 pm