Tax season is upon us, and we have the resources to help you be prepared!
Check out our Tax Information Resources page to find IRS contact information, links to print common tax forms, instructions, and tips! Taxpayers now have until May 17, 2021, to file and pay their 2020 Minnesota Individual Income Tax without any penalty or interest. For more information, read the announcement. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) update is here. Other information about tax-related updates can be found at IRS.gov. To find information about stimulus payments, visit this IRS page.
Maybe looking for a good read about taxes? We have those too! (We have both informational and entertainment books on the topic) Here are just a few that you can check out:
- Taxes In America: What Everyone Needs to Know by Leonard Burman
- Every Landlord's Tax Deduction Guide by Stephen Fishman
- How Do I Tax Thee?: A Field Guide to the Great American Rip-Off by Kristin Tate
- Smart is the New Rich: If You Can't Afford It, Put It Down by Christine Romans
- Get a Financial Life: Personal Finance in Your Twenties and Thirties by Beth Kobliner
last updated 3/22/2021 11:15 am