Health and Personal Issues
- Teens Health - For information on fitness, food, fun, and more.
- Medline Plus - Do you have general questions about being an overall healthy teenager? Let the National Institute of Health help.
- Consumer Health Complete - Your one-stop shop for credible health-related information.
College and Careers
- What do you seek? - Explore careers, plan your future, or find a job.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - Find complete information on hundreds of jobs; provided by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Résumé tips - Learn how to write a résumé in four easy steps.
- Find a job - Jobs just for students and recent graduates.
- LearningExpress Library - Access ebooks, courses, and practice tests on a variety of subjects. Learn how to search for jobs, write a résumé, and prepare for standardized tests such as the ACT, GED, GRE, and more!
- Get Ready for College - Find information on preparing, selecting, and paying for college.
- MN Scholarships - Attending a MN college? Here are some scholarship listings for MN institutions.
- Government Aid - The federal government offers scholarships, grants, and loans. Check out some of their info here.
- Volunteer for GRRL - Help your community and gain valuable experiences