Do you need help with research or do you just need to know the answer to a simple question? You’re in the right place! Ask for information assistance at our public service desks. GRRL employs multiple highly skilled reference librarians who love tracking down information!
- Phone - Call your local library or the St. Cloud library at 320-650-2500 and ask to speak with our Reference Librarians during open hours for answers.
- Email - No time to call, send an email and we'll get back to you.
- Instant Messaging (IM) - Yes, our librarians IM. Ask your question through our IM web interface.
- Points of View Reference Center - Find essays that present multiple sides of over 250 current issues.
- Learning Express Library - Having trouble with math? How about reading and writing? Learning Express Library has ebooks, quizzes, and tutorials available to you 24/7!
Student Resources In Context - Additional help for both homework and in-depth research assignments.
- eLibraryMN - Electronic Library for Minnesota offers a wealth of information just for teens!
- Great Courses Series - Want to learn something new? The Great Courses series offers lessons presented on all kinds of topics! Find one that piques your interest.
- History Day Resources