Learning a Language can be a challenge! GRRL resources available to help.
GRRL now offers Pronunciator!
This is an online Language Learning service offering more than 80 languages with interactive quizzes and personalized lesson planning.
- The link takes you to an introductory page with a short video describing the service. This page also has a link to Log in.
- The first time you use the service, you will need to register using your full GRRL Library Card Barcode number and an email address.
- At that point, you will receive an email with a Student Name and password to access the service in the future.
- Login using the information provided in the email.
- You may change the Student Name and Password once you have logged in and completed one test by accessing the Account link.
GRRL has a wide variety of books, CD's and tapes that are available to check out. For example, a General Keyword search for Spanish Language Instruction brings you to a list of 138 resources for a variety of ages. Once you have mastered the language, GRRL also has materials in a variety of languages. A search for Spanish Language materials brings up 2052 titles for all ages.