The holiday season is here, and we have just what you need ~ holiday cookbooks!
Many holiday traditions involve family around the dinner table or making fun festive treats in the kitchen. So instead of purchasing new cookbooks (that you only use this season!), why not check out a cookbook or two from your local library!
Here are some of our favorites:
- Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook by Taste of Home
- Holiday Cooking Around the World by Kari Cornell
- A Christmas Cookbook by Sarah Schuette
- Cool Holiday Treats: Easy Recipes for Kids to Bake by Pam Price
- Peanuts Holiday Cookbook by Charles Schulz
- Jewish Holiday Cookbook by Joan Nathan
- Jul: Swedish American Holiday Traditions by Patrice Johnson
- The Superfun Times Vegan Holiday Cookbook by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
- The Wild Game Cookbook by David and Anna Kasabian
Check out our collection of 96 cookbooks for you this season on our catalog here. Happy cooking and baking!