The holiday season is here, and we have just what you need ~ holiday cookbooks!
Many holiday traditions involve family around the dinner table or making fun festive treats in the kitchen. So, instead of purchasing new cookbooks (that you only use this season!), why not check out a cookbook or two from your local library?
Here are some of our favorites:
- Taste of Home's Treasury of Christmas Recipes by Taste of Home
- Holiday Cooking Around the World by Robert L. Wolfe
- A Christmas Cookbook by Sarah Schuette
- Cool Holiday Treats: Easy Recipes for Kids to Bake by Pam Price
- Peanuts Holiday Cookbook by Charles Schulz
- Jewish Holiday Cookbook by Joan Nathan
- Jul: Swedish American Holiday Traditions by Patrice Johnson
- The Superfun Times Vegan Holiday Cookbook by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
- The Instant Pot Holiday Cookbook by Heather Schlueter
Fruits of the Harvest Recipes to Celebrate Kwanzaa and Other Holidays by Eric V. Copage
Check out our collection of 117 cookbooks this season on our catalog here. Happy cooking and baking!