Delano Library is open to the public!
We are closely monitoring information about COVID-19 and we are in compliance with recommendations from the State of Minnesota. Please wear a mask, practice social distancing, and not linger when visiting your Delano Public Library. One person tables are available for reserving, and the small meeting room can be reserved for up to six people from the same household. The maximum capacity of the building is 46 people.
- Book drops: items may be returned 24/7 using drive-up and walk-up book returns outside. Items are then quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in. You may see items on your account for a few days after you have returned them.
- Digital resources: Libby, Hoopla, and a variety of information databases are available from your home with a library card.
- Staff assistance: in person during regular hours, & reservations for virtual tech help on Fridays.
- PRINT2GO: Send print jobs from home to library printers for pickup. Or use computers in the library to print what you need. More information at griver.org
- Programs: No in-library programs. Zoom story time is live every Monday morning. Register for monthly Take & Make Art & STEAM projects for ages 5 to adult.
- Requesting items: To request items, you may use our online catalog or call us at 763.972.3467. Items on hold will expire within 10 days, an extension of our previous 7-day hold, to allow more time for pickup. You may come in and pick up your requested items at Delano library. Curbside pickup will be available as needed.
- Computer use: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Call ahead to reserve a time during open hours.
- No book donations, please!
- Rumor is that the library is one of the best places in town in following covid-19 mandates.