Our libraries are starting to feel a little spooky! We are ready for Halloween and there are so many different ways to get involved and have fun this fall at the library!
Looking for some FREE Halloween events? Crafts? Author visits? GRRL has you covered!
Here are just a few of the fun upcoming Halloween events happening across our region:
- "Survive the Zombie Apocalypse" -- Join the scavenger hunt and find all 9 apocalypse essentials to survive! Happening all month long in September at the St. Cloud Library.
- "Decorate a Pumpkin!" -- Come down to the Cold Spring or Richmond library on October 1st to pick up an arts-and-crafts pumpkin and decorative packet! For all ages.
- "Hidden in Plain View - Cemeteries of Minnesota" -- Walk along with Minnesota author, historian and storyteller Doug Ohman as he photographs cemeteries and uncovers stories of the forgotten. Event will be held at 6 p.m. on October 7th at the Howard Lake library.
- "Teen "Zombie" invastion" -- Join the St. Michael library for their 2nd annual Zombie Cookie decorating event and share some fun on October 10th at 6:30 p.m.
- "Mini Halloween Canvas" -- Learn to create mini canvas paintings of your favorite Halloween monsters at the Sauk Centre library on October 14th at 3:30 p.m.
- "Halloween Storytime" -- Give your Halloween costume a trial run at Halloween Storytime! Enjoy spooky stories while growing early literacy skills. Make a scary Halloween craft an enjoy a Halloween treat! Register for this event happening at the Royalton library on October 17th at 4:30 p.m.
- "Halloween Book Bingo and Craft" -- Enjoy a fun family game and craft night at the Big Lake library on October 24th at 4:30 p.m., with a spooky theme. Costumes encouraged. For all ages.
- "Trick-or-Treat" -- Don't forget to stop by the Monticello Library on Halloween for a treat, or trick! For all ages.
Check out more Halloween-themed events happening at our 32 library locations on our Event Calendar!