All Great River Regional Library locations, including the Sartell GRRL2GO lockers, are closed through Sunday, April 12. You can find any updates to questions on this page, and will note when it has been updated.
Updated 3/26/2020 4:48 p.m.
- Items due during the closure have extended due dates.
- Items should not accrue fines at this time, but if some items do accrue fines, library staff will be happy to remove them when libraries reopen.
Requesting items/items on hold
- Items on hold have been extended to April 18.
- You may still place items on request via our catalog.
Returning items/book drops
- Please do not return items to book drops during this closure.
- This includes items from other libraries borrowed via inter-library loan.
Donations of books/other items
- Please do not donate materials during this closure.
- Cards set to expire in March have been extended through April 30.
- If your library card has already expired, you may submit a renewal request online.
Registering for a library card
- All ages may register for cards online.
- eBooks/eAudiobooks are still available for patrons via OverDrive/Libby, Axis360, eBooksMN, TumbleBooks, etc.
- We are working to add materials to the online collections.
- Additional resources are being added to our digital page as they are available.
- Library programs/events/outreach have been postponed through April 30.
- We are streaming some programs on Facebook--no login required.
Reference and other questions
- You can use our online chat service 24/7 or email us.
- Please do not leave voice mails on library answering machines; staff are not in buildings to check these.