Not everybody who has a digital device for downloading eBooks finds the process smooth and easy sailing. There are dozens of devices, and each one asks its owner to do things a little differently. But everybody’s task gets a little easier if they have a good understanding of the basics. That’s why Great River Regional Library staff are providing an introduction to the GRRL Digital Library class at locations across the region.
After taking this class you should:
- Know some basic vocabulary
- Know some basics about what the digital library is and its limitations
- Know how to tell if a piece of equipment (device) will work with our site
- Know how to find the right software (app) to use with your device
- Know how to search for and check out items
Here’s the current class schedule.
Contact the library to register. If you cannot make one of these classes, look for another series that will be offered in the fall.
Waite Park - Wednesday, April 3, 6:15 - 7:15 p.m.
Belgrade - Thursday, April 4, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
St. Michael - Thursday, April 4, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Long Prairie - Saturday, April 6, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Clearwater - Wednesday, April 10, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Buffalo - Thursday, April 11, 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Delano - Wednesday, April 17, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Staples - Thursday, April 18, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Royalton - Thursday, April 25, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.