5/18/2020 Update of Delano Library services:
Hello Delano Library community! Do you see holds on your library card account and are wondering when you can pick them up?
No contact curbside pickup hours starting 5/18/2020 at the Delano library are:
• Drive up to front door of building, next to the curb
• Call us at 763.972.3467
• Staff will ask for library card information
• Staff will get your holds, check them out & bag them up
• Staff will place checked out items in your trunk
Returning items/book drops
- Delano 24 Hour DRIVE UP book return will open daily starting Tuesday April 21. Please be mindful that we DO NOT want every item that has been checked out coming back right away! We have limited staff in the building to process returns. Returns will go in to a 72 hour quarantine before staff checks the items in.
- Items due during the closure have extended due dates until May 23.
- Items should not accrue fines at this time.
- Where oh where are Tamra & Greta? Weekly virtual storytimes start Monday April 27 11:00 a.m. on the Delano Library Facebook page.
- Tech tutor times with Joe? Stay tuned…
- In library programs/events/outreach have been postponed/cancelled for all of May & June.
Donations of books/other items
- Please do not donate materials during this closure.