GRRL Branch Facility Non-Compliance ProcessGRRL Branch Facility Non-Compliance Process admin Thu, 07/28/2016 - 11:06
The following steps will be followed if a GRRL facility is in need of updates or out of compliance with GRRL standards:
- GRRL management and local staff will notify city officials of facility branch agreement non-compliance issues, such as maintenance needs, wiring requirements, or safety concerns.
- GRRL management and local staff will work with city officials to develop an action plan to address identified issues.
- All notifications and actions will be included in management and building reports to the GRRL Board of Trustees.
- If unsatisfactory response from the city, management will share concerns with the GRRL Board and request approval of next steps for action. These steps will include:
- An identified timeline for improvements based on safety, security and/or other issues.
- Presentation of the city's response to management concerns (if any).
- Proposed level/s of response if GRRL needs/expectations are not met.
If issues remain unresolved for an unsatisfactory amount of time, GRRL Board may vote to suspend services as outlined in the GRRL Branch Agreement.
Approved Date: 07/19/16
Revised Date: 03/19/19